Monday 26 March 2012

Eh up - shine those shoes and lets be having you



By 'eck - we've been tweeted. And by Alys Fowler no less.





 So a hearty welcome to those new readers, I hope I can sustain your interest - for now though I can offer you some lovely blossom taken at Ryton Gardens 2 weeks ago in the herb garden [did you know that half the herb garden is now a brand spanking new composting garden and due to open soon - you didn't? Well, perhaps a visit this spring is in order to check it out]. For now, enjoy the blossom...


And an update on this weekend's work. I am hosting a CPD training session at Ryton soon so I was preparing lots of seedlings ready for the propagation workshop, and for the Seed ID quiz...I sowed some more mustard in the Gertrude Franck beds, and planted out some lettuce that had been sat round the greenhouse - it probably got frosted this morning but hey ho, that's life. 

And a rose for my mum whose birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday mum.

1 comment:

For The Record - VVG's Sowing and Growing in 2012 said...

Congrats chuck. You're quite a draw so no deviation from your usual please. Live the shocked coffee :)